Steps to Getting Connected
Ready to sign up for Point to Point Broadband Internet Service? Just follow these easy steps:
1. You select the appropriate plan and download the corresponding contract from HERE.
Fax: 705-721-1021 Address: 38 Hooper Rd. Barrie ON L4N8Z9
3. We recieve your contract and the order is processed.
4. Within 3-5 days, we will call you to arrange a convenient time for install.
5. Our technician arrives and performs a site check to ensure that you have an acceptable signal strength to one of our towers, and if so, the technician will recommend the best possible location for install of our module.
6. Module is installed and an RJ45 jack will be installed in the interior of the building.
7. You are required to provide a broadband router which will allow you to use multiple computers on our connection. Our technician will assist you with programming your unique IP address into your router. **
8. Open an internet browser and surf. You're done!
** Please note that our Network Operations Centre or technicians will not configure security or other features into your router. For help with further programming of your router, please see the manufactures website. A few of the common router manufacturers' websites are linked to below: