Point to Point Broadband Complaint Procedure
2. A Customer Support Agent will try and resolve your complaint and open a support ticket to track it.
3. If you are not pleased with the proposed resolution of the customer support agent, your complaint will be escalated to a Supervisor and/or Manager by providing them with all the necessary information including account number, name, activation date, plan type, as well as the nature of the complaint.
4. The Supervisor / Manager will attempt to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction, and will reach out to you directly or the initial agent will contact you.
5. If you continue to be dissatisfied with the proposed resolution to your complaint, you can at that point file a complaint directly with the CCTS.
Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.
- Business Support
- Residential Support
- Complaint Procedure
- Customer Portal
- Overage Policy
- Speed Test
- Basic Installation Policy
Need Technical Support?
If you need technical support, please contact our support department by e-mail at or contact us by phone at 705-730-1360 (local) or 1-888-730-1360 (toll-free).
If you have a non-technical support related inquiry please fill out our Contact Form.
If you need technical support, please contact our support department with our Online form or contact us by phone at 705-730-1360 (local) or 1-888-730-1360 (toll-free).